Immerse yourself fully in
English language and culture. Live and learn for one, two or even several weeks in the cultured household of your English private tutor.
|2013 Prices (in CHF per person)
60 minute lesson per week
additional weeks (18% discount)
Included in the above prices:
- private language course
- single room
- full board
- two transfers: see section 2 of Terms and Conditions
- pre-course assessment of your English language requirements
- concluding evaluation of your experience
- high speed internet access
No registration fee required.
Personalised Learning Objectives
- Pre-course assessment of the client’s English language requirements, guiding constructive and tailored learning objectives.
- Particular weighting given to the client’s field.
- Start-date of course on any weekday.
- Prompt confirmation of course registration.
- Individual requirements for companies catered for on request.
The AS Asset Services AG Guarantee
- Price per week includes 7 nights.
- One lesson lasts 60 minutes.
- Transparent prices.
- High-end, recreative accommodation - single rooms with study space, private bathroom and WC - in pleasant surroundings.
- Staff educated to degree level.
- Intensive study in a refined atmosphere.
- AS collaborates directly - without partner organisations - with families selected by AS.
- Private language course is explained to the client in detail.
- Registration form printed, completed and sent to AS.
- Client receives confirmation of registration, invoice and payment order.
- Invoice amount is transferred to AS by client; client is provided with code for Services-site www.wwk.ch after booking.
- Clients’ English language requirements are assessed via a structured telephone conversation, followed by suggestions for principal learning objectives.
- Client receives the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address of the private tutor specifically matched to the client.
- Client arranges travel, the details of which to be shared with the
relevant tutor and AS (if desired, AS will communicate travel details with the host family on the client’s behalf without surcharge).
- Client travels to Malta or the United Kingdom, improves English skills and returns from the course location.
- Client receives a telephone call to discuss experience and evaluation of the course.
AS Asset Services AG
Avenue Beauregard 31
CH - 2036 Auvernier-Neuchâtel
+41 (0)32 731 3132
+41 (0)32 730 1333
Terms and Conditions
Private language courses in Malta and the United Kingdom
recommend a review of existing insurance policies, particularly injury and illness clauses. Clients are not insured by AS Switzerland or
AS host families in case of injury, illness, theft, loss or damage of personal belongings etc. AS accepts no liability.
2. Travel and Transfer
are responsible for transport to Malta Luqa airport or to the United Kingdom (Bristol airport / Oxford coach or railway station).
Information and advice about travel can be found on Services-site www.wwk.ch (access available only after invoice amount is transferred to AS by
client). Clients will be received by the relevant AS private language tutor in Malta-Luqa airport, Bristol airport or Oxford (coach or railway
station) from which locations the return journey will be made (the two transfers are included in the cost of the course). We are happy to
provide further details and instructions in conversation with the client.
Travel is undertaken at the client’s risk. AS does not
accept responsibility for the consequences of possible cancellations, delays
etc. Guest families may charge clients 42 pence per mile in GB / 0.36 Euro per km in Malta for car travel.
3. Refund Policy
course is booked upon receipt of the invoice balance. A refund cannot be issued in the case of non-attendance. Cancellation insurance
can be obtained from Mobiliar, however; relevant documentation is obtainable from AS on request.
4. Complaints and Liability
recommend that all complaints arising during the private language course be immediately addressed to AS Switzerland. Failure to do so
means that AS cannot recognise claims made. AS’s liability is generally limited to direct damages and to the amount of the course price paid.
is Boundry (Neuchâtel), Switzerland.
As of 1 January